Rantoul, Illinois

My wife purchased a 2012 Buick Verano which came with what looked like a new set of Continental ContiProContact tires sized 235/45/R18.In less than one week as I cleaned up the car for the first time and was putting tire shine on the tires I noticed that the front and rear passenger tires had began to separate and had a noticeable gash right above the rim.

I inspected all 4 and noticed that the drivers side tire was beginning to have the same problem. I have been a Michelin tire owner for over 35 years and I have never seen a tire separate in this way, in the past whenever my Michelins had a problem i.e.: a broken belt I simply took it back to a Michelin dealer who checked the tread wear and either replaced the tire for free or replaced it at a prorated cost.

So I called Continental tire and was very disappointed to learn that they wanted me to purchase a new set of these tires at close to $1,000.00 and then send them into the company and after inspecting the tires they would either prorate them, give me a new set or as I have learned from previous buyers; give me nothing at all and I would be stuck with the same company and the same tire that I have absolutely no trust in.So I decided to put a new set of tires on the car instead of dealing with a company with this type of policy

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of continental tire tires from Continental Tire and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Continental Tire to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i would have had to purchase another set of continental tires, poor quality and tires were defective. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Continental Tire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Continental Tire?

Comments