Continental Tire - Worst Tire Manufacturer that I have ever come into contact with
My wife purchased a 2012 Buick Verano which came with what looked like a new set of Continental ContiProContact tires sized 235/45/R18.In less than one week as I cleaned up the car for the first time and was putting tire shine on the tires I noticed that the front and rear passenger tires had began to separate and had a noticeable gash right above the rim.
I inspected all 4 and noticed that the drivers side tire was beginning to have the same problem. I have been a Michelin tire owner for over 35 years and I have never seen a tire separate in this way, in the past whenever my Michelins had a problem i.e.: a broken belt I simply took it back to a Michelin dealer who checked the tread wear and either replaced the tire for free or replaced it at a prorated cost.
So I called Continental tire and was very disappointed to learn that they wanted me to purchase a new set of these tires at close to $1,000.00 and then send them into the company and after inspecting the tires they would either prorate them, give me a new set or as I have learned from previous buyers; give me nothing at all and I would be stuck with the same company and the same tire that I have absolutely no trust in.So I decided to put a new set of tires on the car instead of dealing with a company with this type of policy
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I would have had to purchase another set of continental tires
- Poor quality
- Tires were defective
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Continental Contiprocontact Tires
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."