I have a C180 2011 Mercedes , factory assembled with Contisport3 tires.

The rear tires were completelly wornout with less than 19.000 miles ( 31.000 km ) to them (even wear - all bars exposed ) and started acquaplanning at 24000 km.

This is ridiculus for a tire of this class .

Also, prices of Continental tire of this "performance " ?? in Brasil are much higher than competition and , they are not readilly available for immediate purchasing.

We expect that Continental will review the tire compounds and offer to costumers a tire that will withstand a very minimum of 45.000 km , in good maintenance and pressure conditions.

Review about: Continental Tire Tires.

Had an Experience with Continental Tire?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #676635

I guess you don't know why the OEM tires don't last, eh????

That's cuz the manufacturers get therejects and pass them on to the buyers.

Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more EPIC Sports - WORST LEADERSHIP EVER EPIC Sports "Have a whole gamut of emails trying to resolve the issue. Cody Patton and Chris Robeson should not be in leadership at any company. They are flippant and arrogant. I..." Read more Ralph Lauren - Polo shoes Ralph Lauren "I have a complaint about a pair of Polo shoes that I purchased. I sent pictures and in an email to Polo complaints about 3 months ago and never received..." Read more