I have a C180 2011 Mercedes , factory assembled with Contisport3 tires.
The rear tires were completelly wornout with less than 19.000 miles ( 31.000 km ) to them (even wear - all bars exposed ) and started acquaplanning at 24000 km.
This is ridiculus for a tire of this class .
Also, prices of Continental tire of this "performance " ?? in Brasil are much higher than competition and , they are not readilly available for immediate purchasing.
We expect that Continental will review the tire compounds and offer to costumers a tire that will withstand a very minimum of 45.000 km , in good maintenance and pressure conditions.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rear Tires
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "I bought a backpack 3 months ago. The product didn't arrive. I tried everything. I've talked to de store directly with the customer service with no success. I've oppended a..."
- "I bought a almost USD 1000 round trip to NY and I found an earwig alive on my salad. The lady said sorry and offer me another one. I coul..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."