Purchased 2015 Buick Encore year after we got it big bubble appears on front tire side well thought it was defective tires they told me it was from hitting a pot hole replaced both front tires 6 weeks later going 65 mph on highway tire sensor came on zero pressure started beeping tried slowing down car started to buck n fishtail terribly almost got creamed by a semi truck finally when stopped noticed tire had blew right off the rim the damage to things around the tire such as shock wheel well rim etc had to have it towed to dealer they told me we hit something on the highway caused it to do that verrrry annoyed will contact corporate continental tires !!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of continental tire contiecocontact 5 tires from Continental Tire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Continental Tire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Continental Tire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Continental Tire?

Comments